Thursday 20 March 2008

If Tomorow Never Comes (Ronan Keating)

There's been several reasons why I decided not to blog for the past few months...let's look into the reasons one at a time.




THE FIRST REASON


I've been blogging all these while almost certain that the few chapters I blogged about will be the only few things worth blogging about my life. I was so certain that by Chapter 11, everything would have come to an end. I guess I thought wrong. After Chapter 7, I discovered something new about my life. More accurately about the past before my birth. But as I have yet learn the best way to deal with this, I shall leave this out of my blog. Instead, I would just deal with it sometime later in my life. But the one thing I can say about this whole situation is that I am blessed that I lead a slightly more interesting life than others with my own ordeals to deal with. I've grown a lot but I think that for the moment I need to go through these growths on my own before I get to blog about them. Who knows maybe there will be a Season 3.1 when I turn 31. LOL.


THE SECOND REASON

I've been swamped with things to do ever since I came back to Kuching a month ago. On top of my every day running around doing chores, I also had to plan a supposedly 12 day trip to Singapore and Bangkok. I will blog about that further down the line, which is supposed to premiere around next week. Right before my birthday....Hehehe presents please, friends.

With that said, here are all of the other chapters for Turning 2.0 except for the last two chapters which should premier around next week. Right before my birthday...Yeap, ur not experiencing deja vu. I am desperately trying to remind you my birthday is next week. Till then, see ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.