Wednesday 21 November 2007

Updates! Updates! and More Updates!

This is the most relaxing week I've had for the last two months. I have holiday this whole week from yesterday all the way to next Monday. In Japan (not sure about other countries so dont dare to comment), all universities (if not all, most) have this university festival. That means that for all that are organizing an event, it's a very hectic week but for people who could bother less, it's a lazy week. I am having a lazy week so I guess you sort of figure out what I will be contributing to the event. Well, since this is my first year, I am going to take it easy. I have every intention of participating next year though. I am still going to the festival itself with some friends (hopefully...if they don't pull a rain check) this coming Thursday or Saturday.

So what have I been doing? Just sitting around, doing nothing and watching television while doing some sit ups and playing with my dumbbells. A dude's got to work out eventually or else his belly is going to bulge so high, it can be a personal Mount Everest. I used to think that it was impossible for me to become fat but recently I realized that that is just a myth. Especially since I gained a miraculous 5 kg the last time I went back. Well, I wont call it miraculous considering the frequency of me having lunch and dinner. It was like twice or three times of lunch a day. LOL. But yeah, need to put in some exercise before I become the next big pile of fat.

Apart from my televison marathon, I also have other things planned for this coming Friday and Saturday though. On Friday, I would have to go for an interview for a tutoring job at a cram school. This job is very important as I want to travel a bit before graduating. In order to travel, I need money. In order to get money, I need to work (or steal..but seeing that is illegal..i have no other choice but to work). Hopefully by next year, I can go and visit Jia Hsien in the US. Hopefully. Right after the interview, I need to go for this dinner with our ex student advisor but now the current CEO of Mitco Japan who is stationed in KL now. He would be coming to Japan this Friday though so all of us, Petronas scholars would meet up with him. For some unknown reason, I am terrified of him. He reminds me of a father I never have. LOL. Then on Saturday, I need to go for another job interview. Just in case the other one doesnt work out.

Arghhh...not forgetting the report and assignments that I need to complete. As well as catching up with some reading for some of my lectures. I guess this week aint that free after all. Well, I guess I should be grateful since I still get to wake up late. Hehehehe...the pleasure of waking up late is something no one can ever dispute..Instead of having another few minutes of sleep like my usual days, I get to have a few more hours of sleep...

Owh before I forget, I just finished Turning 2.0 Season 3. If everything works out according to schedule, the season will premier next Saturday, December 1st. The list of chapters for the whole of Season 3 is as following:

Chapter 1: Change (Sugababes)
Chapter 2: Leap Of Faith (David Charvet)
Chapter 3: Try (Nelly Furtado)
Chapter 4: Everything (Michael Buble)
Chapter 5: Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) (Spice Girls)
Chapter 6: Somewhere Out There (Our Lady Peace)
Chapter 7: Baby Goodbye (Friday Hill)
Chapter 8: Leaving On a Jet Plane (Chantal)
Chapter 9: Rootless Tree (Damien Rice)
Chapter 10: Torn (Natalie Imbruglia)
Chapter 11: Taking Off (Naza)
Chapter 12: Turning 2.1

If all works out right, Chapter 1 to Chapter 11 will be posted from 1st of December until 2nd of February. In respect of its title, Turning 2.1, the last chapter will be posted a day after my birthday, March 27th of next year. And also there may be an additional chapter right before Chapter 9 but that is still left undetermined. We'll see how it goes. Or more like I'll see how my mood goes.


Until then, see ya.

No comments: