Thursday 29 November 2007

Not A Frequent Blogger

Gosh, I remember starting this blog a few months ago, all excited to blog every single week but lately I've become slightly lazy. Don't get me wrong, the excitement is still there but laziness is just slightly more powerful. I guess since I am having holiday this past week, I've entered the 'whatever' phase and just sit around the whole day doing nothing. Those days are over though....

It's time to shift to the high gear. With exams coming up in a month or so, it's time to buckle up. And guess what...I am going to blog a little bit more frequently these next few weeks. Ooohh speaking of which, new chapters for Turning 2.0 will premier this weekend. I cannot believe it. It's been a year. Gosh...time does pass by quickly when you're not counting down the days.

Until this weekend, see ya and take care.

No comments: