Sunday 20 April 2008

Songs On My Ipod Playlist Now

It's been a while since I blogged about any song at all. So instead of giving a long introduction for the songs that I am listening to, I guess it would be easier just to post my playlist here.

almost here / Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem
ain't no party / Orson
baby goodbye / Friday Hill
bang on the piano / Jack McManus
believe me / Fort Minor
better in time / Leona Lewis
bleeding love / Leona Lewis
breaking free / Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens
breathe in / Lucie Silvas
can't speak french / Girls Aloud
chick fit / All Saints
denial / Sugababes
footprints in the sand / Leona Lewis
four minutes / Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
hero heroine / Boys Like Girls
high / James Blunt
hope / Jack Johnson
how to save a life / The Fray
i'm yours / Jason Mraz
innocent / Our Lady Peace
is it you / Cassie
leavin' / Jesse Mccartney
like only a woman can / Brian McFadden
lost / Michael Buble
love in this club / Usher featuring Young Jeezy
mercy / Duffy
merry happy / Kate Nash
move on / David Jordan
never gonna dance again / Sugababes
next to me / Shayne Ward
no air / Jordan Sparks featuring Chris Brown
nude / Radiohead
one love / Blue
piece of me / Britney Spears
pocketful of sunshine / Natasha Bedingfield
scream / Timbaland feat Nicole Schwerzinger and someone
seasons of love / Rent Soundtrack
stop and stare / One Republic
sundress / Ben Kweller
superstar / Lupe Fiasco
that's not my name / The Ting Tings
the last goodbye / Atomic Kitten
the way that i love you / Ashanti
things that never cross a man's mind / Kellie Pickler
touch my body / Mariah Carey
we weren't crazy / Josh Gracin
your love is a lie / Simple Plan

some of the songs are available on the playlist below. feel free to have a listen.

No comments: